GrafTech International Ltd. (EAF) shares closed 99.2% lower than their previous 52-week low, giving the company a market capitalization of $0. The stock is currently up 16.7% year-to-date, 1,431.3% over the past 12 months and 1,431.3% over the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 2.9% and the S&P 500 3.8%.
- Trading volume this week was 100.0% below the 20-day average.
- The beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the broader market, is 1.3.
- The stock’s Relative Strength Index (RSI) was above 70, indicating that it may be overbought.
- The MACD, a momentum indicator that follows the trend, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger Band, indicating it may be oversold.
Comparative market performance
- The company’s stock price is the same as the S&P 500 index, beats it on a 1-year basis and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company’s stock price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average, beats it on a 1-year basis and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company’s share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the industrial sector, beats it on a 1-year basis and beats it on a 5-year basis
Comparative performance by group
- Company’s year-to-date stock price performance outperforms peer average by 559.7%
- The company’s stock price performance over the past 12 months exceeds the peer average by -83419.3%
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.