Quoin Pharmaceuticals Ltd – ADR (QNRX) stocks today closed 11.7% lower than yesterday. The stock is currently up 17.6% year-to-date, down 75.2% in the past 12 months and 96.5% in the past five years. Today, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.6% and the S&P 500 fell 0.0%.
- The shares traded up to $ 2.22 and up to $ 1.70 this week.
- Shares closed 94.7% below its 52 week high and 11.2% above its 52 week low.
- Trading volume this week was 75.2% above the 10-day average and 34.6% below the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market is 2.1.
- The relative strength index (RSI) of the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend following momentum indicator, indicates a downtrend.
- The stock closed above its Bollinger Band, indicating it could be overbought.
Comparative market performance
- The company’s stock price lags the S&P 500 Index today, on a one-year and on a 5-year basis.
- The company’s stock price is below the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, on a one-year and on a 5-year basis.
Comparative performance by group
- Year-to-date stock market performance beats peer average 893.8%
- The company’s stock price performance over the past 12 months is 1291.6% behind the peer average
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.