Sydney, April 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Proactive, provider of real-time news and video interviews on growth companies listed in Australia, has covered the following companies:
- Surefire NL Resources NRS engaged a drilling contractor to undertake diamond drilling on its 100% owned Victory Bore vanadium deposit in Western Australia. Click here
- Theta Gold Mines Ltd. TGM is entering the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) phase of its MR 83 permitting process to support the start-up of the TGME underground project in South Africa, which includes the Beta, Frankfurt, CDM and Rietfontein gold mines . Click here
- Aurumin Ltd HAS A has begun drilling designed to target lithium-bearing pegmatites on its wholly-owned Mt Palmer project in Western Australia. Click here
- CardieX Ltd CDXwhich focuses on health technologies related to cardiovascular disease and vascular health disorders, has appointed Lesa Musatto to its board of directors as an independent non-executive director based in the United States, effective today today. Click here
- Polymetallic Resources Ltd. POL takes flight as it seeks to unravel the secrets of structural controls as well as new targets in its gold projects in Guinea, West Africa. Click here
- Valor Resources Ltd VAL applied for an additional 60 square kilometers of concessions around the Charaque Silver project in Peru, increasing the company’s exposure to a highly prospective gold-copper-silver region that holds more than a dozen mining projects and mines. Click here
- Poseidon Nickel Ltd (POSPSDNF increased its indicated and inferred resources to 12,400 tonnes of nickel metal for the Silver Swan deposit as part of the Black Swan project in Western Australia. Click here
- RPM Automotive Group Ltd rpm raised its guidance for fiscal 2022 after a busy March quarter that produced strong results. Click here
- Australia Vanadium Ltd AVL filed an international patent application for its vanadium processing circuit, aimed at protecting intellectual property (IP) generated during the bankable feasibility study conducted on AVL’s flagship project. Click here
- Australian Gold and Copper Ltd GAC revealed a 20-kilometre-long magnetic body beneath the Boxdale-Carlisle Reefs gold trend from 3D magnetic survey data, highlighting the potential for a large mineralized ore body at the Moorefield Gold Project in New South Wales. Click here
- Sunstone Metals Ltd STMThe latest solid assay results have again confirmed that its Alba discovery at the Bramaderos project in southern Ecuador is a high-grade gold-copper porphyry deposit. Click here
- Predictive Discovery Ltd PDI recorded a huge hit of 41.5 meters grading 5.2 g/t gold during diamond drilling at the NE Bankan deposit of the Bankan Gold project in Guinea. Click here
- SenSen Networks Ltd (SRSSNNSF‘s work with Brisbane City Council continues to bear fruit, with the LGA ordering four additional vehicle-mounted AI solutions for automated parking enforcement in the Australian city. Click here
- Alto Metals Ltd. SOUL uncovered a particularly wide intersection of gold mineralization during reverse circulation (RC) drilling at the Lord Nelson deposit of the flagship Sandstone Gold project in Western Australia, demonstrating strong upside potential. Click here
- Carnival Resources Ltd. ACV completed a second reverse circulation (RC) drilling program on the Kookynie gold project in Western Australia, primarily targeting extensions of high-grade mineralization. Click here
- Infinity Lithium Corporation Ltd INFExtremadura New Energies, a Spanish subsidiary 100% owned by , has entered into a collaboration agreement with EIT InnoEnergy to implement training courses, including training and development programs on hydrogen, from the European Battery Academy (EBA) in Extremadura, Spain. Click here
- Blue Star Helium Ltd (BNLBSNLF completed drilling the first exploratory water well on the Galactica/Pegasus helium prospect in Las Animas County, Colorado. Click here
- Proactive is a unique technology platform providing companies around the world with a complete investor engagement solution throughout their lifecycle.
- With six offices on three continents, Proactive works with innovative growth companies listed on the world’s major stock exchanges, helping executives engage intelligently with investors.
- In 2020, Proactive appeared in 809 million search results, our content was viewed over 165 million times, and our readers spent over 10 million hours on our websites. Proactive has produced over 300,000 articles and 20,000 executive interviews since its inception in 2006.
For more information on how Proactive can help you make a difference, email us at [email protected]