Argo Group International Holdings Ltd (ARGO) shares closed today 0.1% above their 52-week low of $34.07, giving the company a market capitalization of $1 billion. The stock is currently down 40.4% year-to-date, 32.3% over the past 12 months and 34.9% over the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.8% and the S&P 500 rose 1.9%.
- Trading volume this week was 40.6% above the 20-day average.
- The beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the broader market, is 0.7.
- The stock’s relative strength index (RSI) was below 30, indicating that it may be underbought.
- The MACD, a momentum indicator that follows the trend, indicates a downtrend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger Band, indicating it may be oversold.
Comparative market performance
- The company’s stock price is the same as the S&P 500 index, with a one-year lag and with a 5-year lag
- The company’s stock price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average, lagged 1 year and lagged 5 years
- The company’s share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the financial sector, it is 1 year behind and 5 years behind
Comparative performance by group
- The company’s year-to-date stock price performance is below the peer average of 318.8%
- The company’s stock price performance over the past 12 months is 181.8% below the peer average.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.